The coordinates of your point!
myPoint Coordinates displays information about current mouse position in menu bar extras and in a flying panel.
- Five origin points to calculate cursor position: left top, left bottom, right bottom, right top and custom.
- Set custom origin by a hotkey.
- Move mouse cursor to origin point by a hotkey.
- Input panel to set precisely mouse position. The panel can be open by a hotkey or from the application's menu.
- Coordinates ruler: measure the size while dragging with mouse.
- Copy current coordinates to the clipboard.
- Display coordinates in X : Y or Y : X format.
- Customizable colors, size, transparency, behavior.
- Hotkeys to handle the tool.
- The tool is visible on all monitors and in full screen.
- Customizable hotkeys.
- Hotkey to show or hide application menu in menu bar extras.
- Can start automatically at user login.
- Common preferences panel for all settings.
- Support multiple users, screens and desktops.
- Built on Apple's security paradigm sandboxing - reducing the threat of rogue code and malicious software.
- Setting custom origin:
Move the mouse to a preferred 0-0 point.
Press the “Mouse location as custom origin” hotkey: ⌃⌥⌘ M.
- Laptop users:
Shrink the flying panel and hide myPoint from menu bar to free more screen space.
- Presenters and large screen users:
Expand the flying panel to make it visible from long distance.
- When myPoint is running, no icon is shown in the Dock.
The basic control is through a menu in menu bar extras.
What's new in version 1.11:
Fixes in mouse tracking.
Coordinates ruler: measure the size while dragging with mouse;
Fixes in flying panel positioning;
Fixes in application menu and preferences panel.
Hotkeys can be disabled;
Ability to open myPoint panel at mouse screen;
Improvements in myPoint menu;
Improved safety notifications;
Refined integration with OS X Yosemite.
Option "do not ask" about auto-launch at login.
Small fixes in user interface.
A new Flying Panel with mouse coordinates:
The panel can follow the mouse pointer or it can stand aside at user defined position.
The panel is shown above all applications.
The panel's behavior and appearance are customizable.